Real Time GPS Tracking Devices
EcoTrack’s state of the art mapping platform allows you to know where your team is in real-time, allowing you to get a detailed view of your fleet’s operation. Utilizing Google Maps with hybrid street and satellite views allows you to dispatch drivers more efficiently, reduce time spent calling drivers for updates, and improve customer service by arriving on schedule more regularly and by identifying the nearest available driver in the event of a customer emergency. GPS tracking can be added to vehicles, of course, but they can also be used for tracking shipping containers, pallets, watercraft and other valuable pieces of equipment.
EcoTrack offers two GPS device installation options. Most fleet managers prefer to have the GPS tracking devices installed directly into the ignition to help avoid tampering. However, we also over a plug n’ play GPS device option, which is a common choice for personal use or in cases where the devices may need to be moved to different vehicles on a moment’s notice. The plug n’ play GPS trackers utilize the OBD Port in on your vehicle, proving the most flexible means of tracking your vehicles while still collecting the same vital vehicle information as the hard-wired GPS devices.
GPS Device Tracking Features
- Receive constant pingbacks at 1-2 minute intervals
- View current vehicle activity on split screen map
- Click on activity line to see a close-up of current location
- View traffic and weather conditions on the map
- Set custom saved locations to the map
- Know exact location, speed, distance, and time at each stop
- See stopped, idling and moving vehicles at a glance
- View improper driving behaviors, such as speeding, harsh braking, acceleration and cornering
- Measure proper acceleration with 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Record accurate impact detection in collisions
- See breadcrumb trails and replay trip history
Additional PnP Only Features
- Receive alerts with the disconnect alert feature
- No installation required – simply plug into the OBD port
- Utilize in a variety of vehicles, such as rental cars, etc.